Thursday, February 18, 2010

French Country Farmhouse Tables In North Carolina I THINK It's A Good Idea......?

I THINK it's a good idea......? - french country farmhouse tables in north carolina

I have a huge old house with a large lot, beside which makes the place ideal for the wedding. The house needs much work, but doable. My husband (an excellent fielder -) his passion, and I want to live on top and a space) on the ground floor for the wedding of small (30-40 people have a private garden to the rear (instead of 30-40 people) and a Land could be next door is closed (privacy 7 white) and have room for a large roundabout and could easily accommodate 100 guests for the ceremony. I sort of French country (not too much) but with Fleur de Lis theme and include all linens, tables, chairs, glasses, options for the center is a cake and pie making kitchen before (I 3, that a lot of work) I have a great photographer, you can flower and IPOd capacity internally and externally. I serve alcohol, but do not sell, I want her own.If you could have your wedding here 45/person, not to bring? What should I consider?

2 comments:

Love in Paris said...

If the idea seems very good and much of what would be the success that we do with the finished product. The price, the location, as announced, etc.

I have a hotel and banquet center is a tough job, and you really need to be a factor that does not make money for the first year, since most marriages are arranged. Then, too, how much charge for rent? How long does it take to recover their investments? Have you can use a kitchen? How Parking personally do not want the book for my wedding in a place where my customers can leave the car 1 1 / 2 blocks from the factoring results in older people and time. So my suggestion to you would be looking at the parking companies, so perhaps an option that would be present.

It is also reported to see an insurance agent to see what the cost to run and where do you operate a business.

You want to focus not only on the marriage, if you use this for profit, you need to try to AdvertisingHis birthday, Parita Engagement, corporate meetings, weddings and bridal showers, birthdays, etc.

It is necessary, the cost of advertising and promotion study BeABLE all expenese as advertising and insurance, maintenance, etc. given, but not a profit?

The idea is wonderful, and I think it would be a nice situation that I imagine I am in my head, but the only thing that bothers me, whether a country house where that is so close so many things you do not know if I want to see, once a very different approach than we think on the farm, you know.

Just a few ideas. Buy your clothes, you can at a cheaper price on eBay, you can do a lot of money on big brand.

Let me know what they want to calculate and give you more input if you wish.

Good luck


I have been around for years, if you have any questions mellpal@yahoo.com

The zone that you are in a state of the wise.

I like old houses and I think it is a wonderful place.

Fee $ 45 per person, what would you use?

How much time to do the remodeling?

E-mail if you want to discuss this subject

And if nothing else, I'll break the possession, would be a good investment in general.

Sondra D said...

Horrible idea. People with this small of a list of guests can easily cover an elegant dinner at the best restaurant in $ 45 and not to go through on foot horse and cow dung to get there.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Jolt watches jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates