Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Lost My Cd Key For Flight Simulator X I Lost My Flight Simulator X Disks. Options?

I lost my Flight simulator X disks. Options? - i lost my cd key for flight simulator x

I really want to play my game Flight Simulator X, but I have my game discs. I have always been the case and still have your CD key, but not play. Is it possible to download an installer for the game and just type your CD key, so they know that I bought in the past? Is there anything I can do to the game again to play without buying a new shop? Help please! Check out my other question, if you http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091021080119AAXffbG

3 comments:

theskybl... said...

Alec individuals can before I have a good idea if you want to go through illegally. Thats called hacking and people are torn down all the time. The best thing to do is either A) buy a new game ... b) call the customer service and offer the product key and May is a place that you pay the game without first because they are directed to the Internet pirates hate to reinstall.

Mike said...

If you use a download tool torrent download, I suggest, uTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/) when installed www.torrentz.com visit and for the program that you want to read reviews to ensure that their legitimate if they download and use your CD key. Be careful, because you need the correct version of your password if you have a message from the Internet, but that is illegal.

Ash S said...

Microsoft e-mail support.micorsoft.com well in their situation

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Jolt watches jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates