Friday, January 29, 2010

Can You Get Mono From An Iron Deficiency Do I Really Have Iron Deficiency?

Do I really have iron deficiency? - can you get mono from an iron deficiency

I am very tired and thirsty, what. I bring a bottle of water the whole time and I slept like 9 hours and still tired. The doctor told me that I should have an iron deficiency and iron supplements but are considered! I was menstruation if it was my blood for testing. Is that why my iron is low? I do not know if I take the pill? I am 17 years old, I had mono when I was 15 and gave blood twice (so I had enough iron, so that even if I almost fainted twice fallen). ah .. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Jolt watches jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates