Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jelly Bracelts 2 Questions About Sex/Jelly Bracelts?! ANSWER Both And Get 10 Points?! I Know Its A Long Question?! ):?

2 Questions About Sex/Jelly Bracelts?! ANSWER both and get 10 points?! I know its a long question?! ):? - jelly bracelts

Question 1 --
What all colors / stand for?

Y # 2 ....
Okay, so I started with bracelts since 6 Class frozen, and because that's where I began buying at hot topic. I had no idea that there is something about sex are used only for accessories. Now I have found in the 7th Class am ... Today I'm frozen pink (I do not use every day, as I said, I Accesorize with them)
Just today I learned what it was, I thought Sex bracelets are something else, and a certain kind of bracelt or something. Thus, a young boy approached me and said, "Hey .. pink ..." and wink. Then the girl came up and said, "What color is pink?" I am puzzled, looked at her strangely and said, "What is it? This is just a bracelet. Then she told me what it was.
Well, it seems, is a "trick" my degree is therefore now everyone wears them. I only want it for accessories, but I do not want people think I'm doing this, I wear to stop it? I'm not a whore, and IHas anyone thinks of me as it is mo re (Sex Bracelets) disguesting and tasteless.
What should I do? "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Jolt watches jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates