Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Titanic Rc With Low Price How Can I Hook Up My RC Titanic From AMAX?

How can I hook up my RC Titanic From AMAX? - titanic rc with low price

I have my son, a RC Titanic 1:150) Amax. The boat is great, but do not have any instructions. I email and asked for a schematic, connect some batteries in touch and have something that makes no sense. I have tried to contact him again to clarify what I sent, but without success. Has anyone recommendations for types of batteries used and how they connect to connect. He also mentioned a water pump in the diagram. Please let me know if you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Jolt watches jolt | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates